PPWD is a well-established eCommerce and Digital Solutions provider that has been helping customers grow their businesses for over 20 years. We Code with Ethics. With a focus on relationships, understanding critical needs, and respecting the core values of our customers we have been able to provide solutions that address Stability, Security, and Scalability.
We are a collection of motivated and passionate people committed to delivering quality products and solutions to our customers. Our headquarters is based in Smithfield, RI.
About the Role
PPWD is looking for a talented SEO/SEM Specialist who is a team player passionate about online marketing and able to plan and execute paid search campaigns. The SEO/SEM Specialist is responsible for the successful planning, implementation, and management of overall strategy that delivers qualified traffic through paid search channels as well as organic search optimization. You have a proven track record of success managing SEM campaigns as well as SEO projects assessing and improving search engine optimization. You contribute to the marketing strategy based on your insights. You possess knowledge of best practices with SEO and oversee the implementation of client’s strategies to drive organic search performance.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and a variety of content management systems. You are able to monitor, evaluate, and act as point-of-contact for Google and act as primary contact for client interaction as it relates to Digital Marketing services. You will work in collaboration with the PPWD Team as well as our key customer stakeholders. This may include other Marketing Professionals, Project Managers, BAs, Product Managers, Developers, and QA personnel.
- Able to manage campaigns, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and adjusting as needed
- Analyze campaign performance and present detailed reports with proactive insights to customers
- Comfortable conducting research and competitor analysis and implementing content strategies for ongoing SEO success.
- Understanding of Organic Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Able to manage multiple digital projects & campaigns
- Comfortable facilitating conversations, leading presentations, and articulating effectively
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization including competitor analysis
- Establish trusted partnerships with key stakeholders and teammates
- Be very well organized and flexible for changing client and organizational needs
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or in a related field, or with equivalent experience
- Google Ads Certified
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a client facing role
- Experience running Google Campaigns
- Previous experience writing Ads
- Experience with keyword research
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Trends, and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMrush
- Can demonstrate a Successful track record of increasing keyword rankings and organic traffic
- Experience with Bing Ads
- Experience with Jira & Confluence or other Project Management tools like TFS, Monday, Asana, etc.
- Prior experience working in a Digital Agency
- Ability to write logical, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- eCommerce experience and knowledge of Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, or similar eCommerce platform workflows
- Creativity and sense of humor
Please Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
- Competitive compensation
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Simple Retirement IRA with company match
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- Fun, creative, collaborative workspace
- Opportunities to travel and attend events. Required travel for this role is limited (0-25%)
- Periodic opportunities to work from home / remote*
* Candidates will be asked to be available for either an in-person and/or video conference interview during the hiring process. Applicants that are in need of special assistance or accommodations are asked to make us aware. Every effort will be made to treat such requests confidentially.
PPWD is a proud equal opportunity employer.