PPWD is a well-established eCommerce and Digital Solutions provider that has been helping customers grow their businesses for over 20 years. We Code with Ethics. With a focus on relationships, understanding critical needs, and respecting the core values of our customers we have been able to provide solutions that address Stability, Security, and Scalability.
We are a collection of motivated and passionate people committed to delivering quality products and solutions to our customers. Our headquarters is located in Smithfield, RI.
About the Role
PPWD is looking for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to enhance our Project Management Office. As the Business Analyst, you will act as a critical liaison between our Customers and Development Team to help translate business requirements into functional specifications. You will also be required to develop and implement QA & test plans for each release.
The ideal candidate is a world-class communicator with a background and level of comfort working in an agile environment. You will closely collaborate with Project Managers, other BAs, Product Managers, Developers, and QA personnel to provide detailed documentation of business requirements to ensure key timelines are maintained and project completion deliverables are met or exceeded. The right candidate must have a demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and identify resolutions before that problem can negatively impact a major milestone or deliverable.
- Establish trusted partnerships with key stakeholders and teammates
- Act as an effective liaison between PPWD and customers
- Must be comfortable being a data storyteller. Communicate well to both stakeholders and technology teams, facilitate conversations, lead presentations, and articulating effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to partner and work collaboratively as part of the team
- Be very well organized and flexible for changing client and organizational needs
- Ability to convert data into useful information
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate documentation including technical specifications, data flow diagrams, and process maps
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to identify project risks and plan proper mitigation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or in a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of Business Analyst experience in a software development environment
- 3+ years of experience in a role supporting the development and implementation of complex processes, programs, or software development projects
- eCommerce experience and knowledge of Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, or similar eCommerce platform workflows
- Must have a working knowledge of Agile
- Must have experience managing client expectations regarding budget, timelines, and scope
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
- Experience with Jira & Confluence or other Project Management tools like TFS, Monday, Asana, ClickUp, etc.
- Preferred Certifications: PMP, CSM
- Prior Agency experience
- Experience with Resource Allocation and Resource Management
- B2B/Wholesale eCommerce experience
- Experience with complex integration projects
- Creativity and sense of humor
Please Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
- Competitive compensation
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- Fun, creative, collaborative workspace
- Opportunities to travel and attend events. Required travel for this role is limited (0-25%)
- Periodic opportunities to work from home / remote*
* Candidates will be asked to be available for either an in-person and/or video conference interview during the hiring process. Applicants that need special assistance or accommodations are asked to make us aware. Every effort will be made to treat such requests confidentially.
PPWD is a proud equal opportunity employer.