PPWD is a well-established Ecommerce and Digital Solutions provider that has been helping customers grow their businesses for over 20 years. We Code with Ethics. With a focus on relationships, understanding critical needs, and respecting the core values of our customers we have been able to provide solutions that address Stability, Security, and Scalability.
We are a collection of motivated and passionate people committed to delivering quality products and solutions to our customers. We are headquartered in Smithfield, RI, but many employees contribute virtually throughout the United States.
About the Role
PPWD is looking for a well-rounded Ecommerce Project Manager to expand our Project ManagementOffice. As the Project Manager, you would be responsible for focusing on the successful management and deployment of strategic projects.You will work in collaboration with the PPWD Team as well as our key customer stakeholders. This may include other Project Managers, BAs, Product Managers, Developers, and QA personnel to ensure key timelines are maintained and project completion deliverables are met or exceeded.
You are equal parts cheerleader and driving motivator! The ideal candidate is a world-class communicator with a background and level of comfort working in an agile environment. You will manage the entire lifecycle of projects. The right candidate must have a demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and identify resolutions before that problem can negatively impact a major milestone or deliverable.
- Establish trusted partnerships with key stakeholders and teammates
- Be comfortable facilitating conversations, leading presentations, and articulating effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently effectively
- Courage to ask questions & voice ideas
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of the team
- Be very well organized and flexible for changing client and organizational needs
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to identify project risks and plan proper mitigation
- Ability to identify and control scope creep and manage client expectations
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or in a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of Technical Project Management experience in a software development PM role
- 3+ years of experience in a role in managing the development and implementation of complex processes, programs, or software development projects
- Knowledge of Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, or other Ecommerce platform workflows
- Must have a working knowledge of Agile
- Must have experience managing client expectations regarding budget, timelines, and scope
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
- Experience with Jira & Confluence or other Project Management tools like TFS, Monday, Asana, ClickUp, etc.
- Preferred Certifications: PMP, CSM
- Experience with Resource Allocation and Resource Management
- B2B/Wholesale Ecommerce experience
- Experience with complex integration projects
- Creativity and sense of humor
Please Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
- Competitive compensation
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Simple Retirement IRA with company match
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- Fun, creative, collaborative workspace
- Opportunities to travel and attend events. Required travel for this role is limited (0-25%)
- Opportunities to work from home / remote*
* Candidates will be asked to be available for either an in-person and/or video conference interview during the hiring process. Applicants that are in need of special assistance or accommodations are asked to make us aware. Every effort will be made to treat such requests confidentially.
PPWD is a proud equal opportunity employer.