PPWD is a well-established eCommerce and Digital Solutions provider that has been helping customers grow their businesses for over 20 years. We Code with Ethics. With a focus on relationships, understanding critical needs, and respecting the core values of our customers we have been able to provide solutions that address Stability, Security, and Scalability.
We are a collection of motivated and passionate people committed to delivering quality products and solutions to our customers. Our headquarters is located in Smithfield, RI.
About the Role
We are looking for an Associate Front-End Developer to complement our Digital Creative Team. The ideal candidate has a desire to enhance their career in the Web Development space. If you have the following skill set and a desire to learn from a tenured team, PPWD will be a great place for you.
The ideal candidate is an effective communicator with a passion for learning. You will closely collaborate with Project Managers, BAs, Product Managers, Developers, and QA personnel to ensure key timelines are maintained and project completion deliverables are met or exceeded. The right candidate must have a demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and identify resolutions before that problem can negatively impact a major milestone or deliverable.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills
- Developing in cross-browser, cross-platform & responsive websites
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Fundamental knowledge or experience with PHP
- Source control systems such as GitHub / Bitbucket
- Self-motivated and self-directing
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work as part of a technical team, where there is an expectation of adherence to standards and common practices
- Willingness to learn new things, explore new technologies and keep abreast of industry trends
- Ability to take direction, balance multiple priorities, and adapt to change
- Knowledge of Shopify, BigCommerce or Magento a plus
- Creative and Graphic Design skills a plus
* Candidates will be asked to be available for either an in-person and/or video conference interview during the hiring process. Applicants that are in need of special assistance or accommodations are asked to make us aware. Every effort will be made to treat such requests confidentially.
PPWD is a proud equal opportunity employer.